Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back to KK

After few days in Miri finally i get back to KK today,this is my company(my company is Exxonmobil distributor) training so call Delta training part 2 in Miri,the part 1 is trained in Tawau 2 years ago..=.=|| so good to be home now :)
this is my 1st time in Miri,Miri is not too big not so small city, here is some random picture ive taken in Miri -->
Miri airport
Hotel part


we went to eat Sarawak kolo mee干捞面 after we check in hotel,its taste good & cheap too.only cost my RM2.00...very cheap leh..


after we had our dinner we go to Halo cafe to listening song from unknown singer

some picture taken when training...(bored)

yeah...graduate time
ps=that bangla is business manager who incharging Borneo side of Esso & Mobil..

Wakil sabah

good bye Miri~

oh ya,this guy asking me to do him a favor,he know i am blogging so he ask me to post his picture in here so that he say if any girl got interesting with him just let me know,haha..yeah that what he want..lol


3 comments:

The Little Creamy said...

OMG ... that guy is so desperate with girls ahh ... is he your coliq?

L said...

haha...i think so..yes he is my Tawau branch coliq :)

CJane said...

I hope some girl finds him attractive. :P