Thursday, November 1, 2007

hehe....my beloved dinner table!!


why belove dinner table?because it present from my belove ningning lah,hehe...many thanks to my dear,she ask me what i need for my new house and i had answer her:"i also don't know what else i need for now,hmm....let me think about it.............(thinking).................how about a dinner table?" she answer me "ok,yes"...wow...here it come...but ofcoz i choose & buy it by myself 1st...hehe...anyway..thanks alot dear!/kis /kis
i am moving in tomolo i think..hope i can really can get a very very sweet and wonderful dream in my new house...god bless me >.<

5 comments:

Zan said...

Grats! Wow that a very nice set with Zen concept. I've always liked Zen styled furnitures, its very simple and classy, not to mention that it also save alot of space. Good choice buddy!

L said...

hehe..thx!

CJane said...

Yay! Congratulations on moving into your new home. Ada house warming party ka nanti? :P

L said...

dunno yet,now musim miskin -.-

The Little Creamy said...

I'm gonna have my dinner on that table tomorrow nite! YES!