Wednesday, January 23, 2008

家进小偷了

thanks god,my house kena masuk pencuri yesterday,although i hv been stolen my oldish laptop, 2 laoya handphone n palm n some coins but i still in peaceful n still stable not sad ler, if compare last i will moody whole day night ,so thanks god changing me, give me such a experience PENCURI MASUK saya happy jua .... (thanks to ant to help me write this laoya blog)

the pencuri masuk to my house when i'm away from house yesterday,even though i'm home but i am not realised that my stuff was gone..till the next morning i realised all my coins was hilang..then baru i realised it...my laptop,2 laoya handphones,a palm and some cash coins about RM500 was gone...but anyway...didn't feel so sad also...dunno why,maybe as ant said..thanks to god..well...i thinks this is the good starter year 2008 to me even rumah kena masuk pencuri...haha...atleast i got lots of frens helping me :) we must think positively ya know?HAHA

p/s : Antzzz.........i don't have money to pay u anymore....so don't tagih from me ya...keke

3 comments:

Zan said...

How the pencuri masuk? You didnt lock your door or he broke it? Got report police?

L said...

i dunno how he broken in,i did lock the door but not the gate...maybe he senang senang open the door and get in :(

CJane said...

Belum pernah sia nampak orang happy rumahnya kena masuk pencuri.. O.o