Tuesday, January 30, 2007

life is short,don't waste your time

i am really busy since last week,i just back home from entertain my supplier just now,drink alot...haha & i am abit drunk now...when i am drinking with the supplier,i had think alots,think about my futures,my careers & what i want to do coming future,the things that i never been think before in my life..i need a changes,i really need a big changes,remember past 3 years,i had wasting my time to do things that not really can improve,cant give me a bright futures,i spent all my time to play games & enjoys,that why i had decide to quit all the games i played before.
i am happy that i finally awake from my sleeping time,not too late that i can do more things for my future,i am still young,haha,i give myself a few years,maybe a 3-5 years,i want to see my big changes coming future..that is what i promised myself...& i believe i can do it too!

talks shits alot haha with broken english,that why i said i want to take a english courses for improving my writing skill...

坐着 想不如行动,行动最重要!!
只要有信心,万事都能成功!!

6 comments:

Zan said...

Takes things easy man. Take one step at a time. Drastic changes will have drastic impact on you. Go easy, go steady.

The Little Creamy said...

I believe he can make it, Clement.

Add oil ya...

L said...

thank for the advice zan & thank to leave a comment :) wish we all the best!!

L said...

really dunwan to waste time anymore :)

Anonymous said...

+1 xD

Anonymous said...

wahh zan also have a blog, eh?

too bad his blog don't accept anonymous comments. LoL