Monday, January 29, 2007

home office~~~


I am busy these few days,lot of things to do so no time to blog...last blog i said ill start a business plan with my brother & we started it!so i need to set up a office in my home,juz need a office table to do some paper works,computer,stationary,printer & fax...yes i need printer & fax,so i bought this hp printer,can scan can print & can fax...wow...its suit for me to do my things!& the price is cheap..bought from donny dcom hehehe.....

see this chair?this kerusi habis rosak when there is a night i am sitting on it to relax relax,then suddenly B~L~A~K~~~habis kerusi aku....hahaha....time to keep fit :P





不到你不信,石头都会变成金
只要有恒心,胖胖都会变成轻

2 comments:

The Little Creamy said...

alamak .... I didn't know u r so heavy to break the chair. It's time to do something lor ..... :p lolz

Anonymous said...

wah... start new business liao? what kinda business ar?

wahlao eh the chair. LOL!