Wednesday, October 10, 2007

无聊~~

ya ya~~ finally got my Paypal account~! thank Cindy to help me figure it out...

yesterday night she asked me to send our old pictures to her (form 4 & form 5 Cindy is my old classmate),we talked about our old classmates,and most of them i cant recall they name >.<> hahaha......& i cant stop laughing on my hair style that time,its really look so bad,lolz...
tebal+tinggi+keras somemore

here how it look like ---->

:p
sure all of u tau apa ini? SALEM but u tau apa maksud SALEM??
here is the story..its conversation between 2 couples :
Male : Saya Amput Lama Engkau Marah~~
Female : Mana~!! Engkau Lama Aku Siok~~




ps:-just for lol.. ps2: Highlight it lah,then u see

5 comments:

CJane said...

-_-"

I tot it's supposed to be:

Guy: Semalam Aku Lambai Engkau Marah..

Girl: Mana! Engkau Lambai Aku Senyum!!!

xD

PS: Bida oh rambut kau. HAHAHAHA! Macam Aaron Kwok!

L said...

masa tu all budak minat aaron kok,so all hair stayle suma ikut lolz

The Little Creamy said...

Nah ... dun u ever laugh at my old photo anymore ... u're as ugly as me. =p

Zan said...

Sya mo tengok gambar si Cin masa skool lol

L said...

oi zanjing,update blog kamu lah..kosong saja tu zzzz