Thursday, October 11, 2007

Magnum万能,有万能,有惊喜,有快乐! (不是打广告啊)

yipeeeeeeeeee.................today is my lucky day! haha, i kena lottery lah lolz, even not so much lah but i am so happy !! wait so long liao,hehe....& the number i buy is my gf's old car plate number,i dunno y i alway go buy that number,maybe its really easy to remember gua...u guys know y the sun like that today?becoz today is my lucky day lah...LOLz...

<------- guess who head is it? lolz.......i don't dare to say it here,guess lah jangan marah ya hehehe.....

3 comments:

CJane said...

Wow, that head looks familiar oh. HAAHAHAHAHA!!! cilaka!

Oooo gratz on winning lottery. Belanja lah makan mee laksa Inanam. :D

The Little Creamy said...

Yeah ... that's my old car plate number, but it's still my current phone number. See ... I bring luck to you ... what will I get as reward then?

L said...

today use all the lui go buy some new house electrical thing loh....abis liao,legaga dah....but still can belanja u all lah