Monday, October 15, 2007

Purple?Pinky?

Just back from new house,whole day busy with the lights installation stuff,and some painting works,very tired lah...at 1st,i want to paint purple as my main colour for my new house but after the light turn on it become very pinky leh...haha...its make my house look like very girly look,but anyway,its nice also lah,atleast creamy will like it... :)
here is the picture without turn on the light........

after turn on the light..........
nice huh..?

see the light balls? i bought it after my 1st sight on it...hehe...don't know why,maybe i like ballssssssssss

here is the closer look.......the wall small balls-->
and this is the big ceiling balls-->
last sekali is my new house punya nama..haha--->
i make it by myself,use some plastic paint....and now i plan to change my door color....chocolate will be nice i think.....oh ya,the number plate is idea from tanjung aru beach resort name plate de,coz my brother do all they advertising stuffs so i tiru tiru idea from there,hope can make my new house got some "hotel/resort" feel...keke

will continue tomolo......gua...

4 comments:

CJane said...

Wah.. cantik oh! Ada bola-bola lagi. Not bad! :-)

L said...

yeah...ada sikit amoi feel lol

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

HAhaha... I tell u, creamy likes "Cow-Boy"..BOyish feel de ah!!! U ask her why =p~

The Little Creamy said...

wahahaha .... Denise! You dun 'add salt add vinegar' here ahh!